banner238

banner239

banner226

banner231

banner235
18.02.2018

Vacation budgets certain

According to a survey, only 25 percent of people in Russia will spend more than 50 thousand Ruble in the May holiday

21 Nisan 2017 Cuma 17:20
 Vacation budgets certain
THE countdown started for the upcoming 9 day May holiday in Russia. According to data of TurkRus.com's transfer instution from MoneyMan, the rate of Russian citizens, who stated that they could spend 50 thousand Ruble and more in the May holiday, was only 25 percent. The remaining 75 percent of the spending budget is between 5-10 thousand Rubles. According to the survey, 72 percent of the population will spend their holidays in Russia. In the past year this rate was 85 percent.

Be thefirst to comment

  • Name & Surname:

  • Comment:

  •  

    @name x

  • The newly designed interactive comment forums on this page have been specifically designed to allow for simple and interactive discussion on particular points of ICANN policies and processes. It is hoped is that through reasoned argument, respectful acknowledgement of others' views, and careful drafting, participants will be able to draw toward consensus policies on the specific issues outlined.
    MOST READ ARTİCLES
    TODAY
    THİS WEEK
    THİS MONTH
    MOST COMMENTED
    TODAY
    THİS WEEK
    THİS MONTH
    KARİKATÜR
    Write Something
    Ziyaretçi Defteri
    Guestbook

    Submit your message

    Ziyaretçi Defteri
    ARCHIVE
    banner212